Exciting News! Princess Cruises announced new routes today! They have put together itineraries for their first-ever summer season sailing to Mexico, Hawaii and the California Coast. The itineraries sail roundtrip from the Port of Los Angeles. The new programme included cruises sailing from June 25, 2022 on the 2,760-guest MedallionClass Sapphire Princess.
Sixteen new cruises go on sail today (16 February)!
There are sixteen new cruises ranging from four to 16 nights are featured, with itineraries including:
- NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-night cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Fares start from £629pp.
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta – seven-night cruises with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Fares start from £629pp.
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez – 10-night cruises featuring an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto and Puerto Vallarta. Fares start from £589pp.
- Classic California Coast – seven-night cruises featuring an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Fares start from £639pp.
- Hawaiian Islands – 15- and 16-night cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Ensenada. Fares start from £1,069pp for a 15-night cruise.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-night cruises featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Fares start from £369pp.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-night cruise to San Diego and Ensenada. Fares start from £299pp.
Sapphire Princess is one of our favourite ships here at Cruise Addicted! So this is very exciting and if you are booked onboard the new Discovery Princess there may even be an opportunity to add a Back to Back!
Princess MedallionClass Holidays for Sapphire
Sapphire Princess offers Princess MedallionClass Holidays and these begin with the Medallion wearable, a ten pence-sized device. Cleverly this enables everything from expedited contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, and enhanced services like having whatever guests need, delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. In addition, guests can share their favourite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best Wi-Fi at sea. Passengers can also stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favourite movies and shows.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.
let us know if you book and share all yopur pictures in Cruise Addicted!
Here are links to all the other places you can find us online! Don’t forget to sign up below for our newsletter and exclusive Cruise Addicted offers and information below…