A route is launched for CroisiEurope to give an in-depth look at the Netherlands on River & Canal Cruise. Explore beyond Amsterdam on CROISIEUROPE’S brand new ‘Best of the Netherlands’ cruise.
Europe’s largest river cruise operator, CroisiEurope, has launched a brand new ‘Best of the Netherlands’ cruise
It travels across the Markermeer and Dutch canals and takes guests beyond Amsterdam to Edam, Volendam, Gouda, the Windmills of Kinderdijk, The Hague and the Mauritshuis.
The six-day cruise is round-trip from Amsterdam and calls in Hoorn, Gouda and Rotterdam. Highlights include:
- Cruising on Lake Markermeer and the Dutch canals.
- The quaint villages of Edam and Volendam which are situated on the banks of the IJsselmeer.
- The city of Gouda which is known for its namesake cheese and seasonal cheese market.
- The Windmills of Kinderdijk which form an iconic Dutch scene.
- The city of Haarlem which was home to Frans Hals, one of the foremost artists of the Golden Age.
- The impressive flower auction in Aalsmeer which is the largest flower market in the world
- Tasting of regional products including Edam and Gouda, smoked eel in Volendam, Stroopwafel and Dutch mini-pancakes which are known as Poffertjes.
The cruise takes place on the 94-guest MS Mona Lisa and the 90-guest MS Victor Hugo with departures on 10th April, 21st June, 28th August, 2nd and 12th September and 18thOctober. Cruise only prices from £667 per person (based on the 10th April departure) including all meals and drinks onboard, excursions, port taxes and repatriation insurance.
For reservations and further information call CroisiEurope on 020 8328 1281 or visit www.croisieurope.co.uk
It looks like a really interesting itinerary – good to see a country examined in great detail. Maybe pin this on Pinterest so that you can come back to it later!
Here are links to all the other places you can find us online…
You will also some small affiliate links here that help towards the cost running of the website – if you click through and buy anything from them it gives us a few pence but doesn’t cost you any extra! It’s a great help and thanks to all those who do!
And here are links to all the other places you can find us online! Don’t forget to sign up below for our newsletter and exclusive Cruise Addicted offers and information below…